Saturday, December 17, 2011

Featured: crochet stitch markers

  am an avid knitter and often need stitch markers to help me work on a piece. My only problem with them is that they are easily lost. So, I made myself some. I found I really enjoy making them so have made a lot of them....many more than I will ever need. What is offered here is a set of 3, some with charms. I'm sort of a random person so they are not an identical set. I also find that having them all different lets me know where I am in the pattern in relation to the knitting much easier, especially when working in the round with over 500 stitches. Plus, if it relieves tedium to come across something brightly colored while knitting even if you don't stop to look at it. The set sent will be the ones in the picture

These crochet markers are removable from the fabric. The hooks can be made to close more to keep them securely in place.

This offer is for a collection of 3 markers you see in the photo.

Don't crochet? They would make a great gift for the crocheter on your list.

Buy these markers here! 

No comments:

Post a Comment